How To Consign
How To Consign
1. All consignors must review, print and sign a consignor agreement to participate in the event. You will need to bring your signed consignor agreement
when dropping off your items.
2. Click here to register to consign.
4. Log into your account and start entering your items and creating tags. Your tags must identify the size, category, description and price. The description is required if your items tag becomes separated from the item. You will also have the option to donate any of your unsold items to local charities that we support. Our inventory system makes this quick and easy!
5. Print out your tags. Your tags will print out the information you entered as well as a barcode that contains your consignor number, item and price. Tags print 6 per page. This tag will be quickly scanned at checkout during the sale and the data will be automatically entered into the software program and tallied to your account. Please make sure that your tag paper consists of only white or cream colored cardstock. You must use cardstock paper (at least 60# or 65# cardstock). Plain white copy paper will NOT be accepted. Tags cannot be duplicated on a copy machine. They will not register to your account and you will not get credit for the sale. Deadline for creation of tags is on August 15th, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
ALL ITEMS MUST HAVE TAGS CREATED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED INTO OUR SALE. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT HANDWRITTEN TAGS. YOU MUST REGISTER AND CREATE TAGS THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
6. Hang your clothes on hangers and prepare all other items according to guidelines. Attach tags with a safety pin or tagging gun. All clothing items must be on hangers. NO EXCEPTIONS!
7. Drop your items off on Friday, August 17th between 1:00-7:00 PM. Don't forget your signed contract!
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE AT THE SALE TO SELL YOUR ITEMS. JUST DROP AND GO....WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!
8. Return between 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM on Saturday, August 18th to pick up any unsold items that you have chosen not to donate to charity. Items left after 3:00 PM will be donated to charity. We do not have the ability to store items after 3:00 PM on Saturday, August 18th.
9. After the sale is over, check your on-line inventory list to see what you sold and then wait for your check! Checks for the proceeds of your sold items will be mailed within one month of the sale.
IT'S THAT EASY! REGISTER TODAY!